Rhenus Data Office Polska Sp. z o.o.
European leader for comprehensive records management services,
from physical documents on paper, to outsourced business process optimization.
A network of technologically advanaced facilities across Central and Eastern Europe, excellent work organization and a culture of innovation allow Rhenus to support its customers locally and globally, every time with the objective of growing their businesses.
To support our team, we are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to co-manage digital transformation projects with the use of ready-to-use application solutions to achieve productivity and security enhancements and cost reductions.
Project Manager – Digital Transformation
Nadarzyn / woj. mazowieckie
Are you loooking for your FIRST JOB?
Do you want to grow with every task you accomplish?
Are you capable of generating ideas and think like an entrepreneur?
Are you ready to take on exciting projects in a dynamic environment where every day brings new challenges?
If your answer is YES, then we are waiting to welcome you to our team!
This is what we have in store for you:
- Over the first two months, before you start your own projects, you will be offered the support and opportunity to learn from the Head of Project Management Team, assisting on current customer projects.
- You will be able to perform customer needs assessments for potential digital transformation projects and to identify outsourcing oportunities.
- You will aggregate project requirements from various stakeholders and analyze current processes for quality and potential development.
- You will use IT tools, including platform solutions to collect, process and analyze information.
- You will use marketing tools to communicate company profile as an innovative technological partner.
- You will work on an operational level with other facilities at home and abroad to provide the services, transfer the know-how and continuously share the best practices
This is what we expect from you:
- 3rd year graduate in the following areas: business administration, project management, innovation, IT, technology. BA or BSc degree or additional business experience will be considered addiitonal advantages.
- A character of leadership, entrepreneurial thinking, and decision making abilities.
- Readiness to grow in the following areas: SQL, data workflow, Cloud Computing, DMS, Robotics, OCR and intelligent character recognition, data warehousing, Big Data, OLAP/MOLAP and data bus maintenance, lean management, business models, P&L management, agile project management, Prince 2/PMI/ITIL, consulting.
- a “digital DNA” personality able to recognize application potential in a business environment,
- strong analytical skills,
- ease of communicating technological issues – a consultancy approach,
- high interaction level with other team members,
- fluent English and/or German.
What we offer: an attractive compensation package including variable pay elements based on succcess plus a commute package. Training and skills development at the Rhenus Management Academy. Preferential terms for: Benefit card, additional life and medical insurance. A challenging work that can turn into an adventure and become a springboard for your career.
We will be happy to welcome you to our team from May 2017 under a full-time or part-time employment agreement. We are open to other employment options.
How to apply: Please submit your application (CV and cover letter or a short essay) via e-mail to:
email@example.com up to April 17th 2017.
All candidates are guaranteed full discretion. Please note that we will contact selected candidates only.