Robotic Process Automation Academy
Are you considering using robot software in your organization? We invite you to the training.
NAME OF TRAINING: "Software robots. Strategy, design, management and implementation.
INTENDED PARTICIPANTS: Anyone who wants to get familiar with the practical aspects of designing and implementing robot software in organizations.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to determine which processes are suitable for RPA applications.
- How to avoid mistakes in robot implementation.
- How to estimate the post-implementation costs, savings & growth.
- How to effectively implement tools to optimize office processes.
- What technical problems and concerns you will have to face.
- How to write and run the first robot?
- Whether RPA is an ally for internal processes optimization teams?
- How to organize and manage the robot farm in a company?
- The basics of robotic design to deepen your knowledge post-training.
- What the difference is between automating with classic methods (macros, integration, customized systems) and professional RPA solutions.
1. First day:
- What is RPA?
- Criteria for technology and supplier selection.
- Types of robots.
- Use models: rental (RaaS), purchase of a licence.
- Use examples (processes, industries).
- How much does it cost to develop and run a robot software?
- Analysis of ROI.
- Company preparation for RPA projects (structure, technology).
- Internal communication (departments).
- RPA project methodology.
2. Second Day:
- Automation in companies: current vs. RPA solutions.
- Discussion of the robot design environment (e.g. Kofax KAPOW).
- Installation of the design environment.
- Selecting the process - Happy flow - Exceptions.
- My first robot - Design.
- My first robot - Testing.
- My first robot - Modification.
- My next robots- Support in future projects.
- Issue of certificates.
TYPE: Dedicated to companies.
DURATION: 2 working days.
HOURS: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
COST: 1000 ZŁ+VAT/PERSON
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 4 - 8
Clients location, or
The Heart - Warsaw Spire, plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warsaw, Poland, or
Rhenus Robotics Competence Center, al. Katowicka 66, 05-830 Nadarzyn, Poland
INFORMATION / RECORDS: +48-609-280-280 or a form below:
Continuing to do “business as usual” is a landmine for any organization in any industry. Emerging cost-effective solutions‒such as robotic process automation and process intelligence‒can help you transform your operations to deliver better results.
Organizations rely on manual labor to collect, review and input 60-75% of their data, negatively affecting productivity, performance, customer and employee satisfaction, compliance and revenue. Learn how to deploy RPA for routine, repetitive activities in this ebook.
Continuing to do “business as usual” is a landmine for any organization in any industry. Emerging cost-effective solutions‒such as robotic process automation and process intelligence‒can help you transform your operations to deliver better results. Download our guide to learn how.
The financial services industry is evolving for tech-savvy customers, yet many banks still rely on manual tasks in their operations. RPA is increasingly leveraged by modern banks in three key areas to drive productivity and efficiencies; mortgage lending, compliance and customer service.
Robotic process automation is emerging as a key technology to take financial process automation solutions to the next level of optimization. Find out how RPA solves business challenges and can be used to further automate specific processes in finance.
With increasing transactions and data volumes, front and back office processes need automation. But the ideal solution must also avoid considerable delays and development costs, if it’s worth the effort. Learn how to complete your organization's productivity picture with robotic process automation.
Many transportation and logistics providers still use manual processes to monitor changes, exceptions and disruptions to supply chain activities. Learn how robotic process automation drives efficiencies and improves operations in this informative guide.
The property & casualty and life insurance industries have been slow to adopt new digital approaches, but customer demands for faster digital service and mounting pressure from tech-savvy competition have caused a digital disruption.
When it comes to harvesting data, one size does not fit all. Web scraping is a static process that simply cannot keep up with dynamic environments and requirements. Learn about your options.