When important documents get wet, prompt action becomes priority. All types of damage caused by water, be it as a result of flooding, pipe bursts or firefighting activities, means that physical records are, erasing a a part of our history..
The comprehensive document salvage and recovery services include the following:
- Collection and placement in special containers at site of calamity,
- Return secure transportation,
- Freeze drying by way of sublimation,
- Disinfecting the documents,
- Microbiological test certification,
- Return of salvaged documentation; optional services include: salvaged records archiving, use of new binders, placement in new storage boxes, storage of documents in a secure Rhenus facility.